Relisting Items One By One To Get Free Listings, No Bulk Relisting

Hello, When relisting items, I go to my unsold items page, then select all the items I want to relist, and click "relist" and all items are listed at once, very fast. Whenever there is a free listing promotion, and now the free listings per month, when I go to bulk relist, it charges me the fees. I have to relist each item one by one to get the free listings, which takes awhile. Why can't I bulk relist and get the free listings?

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

If you finish the bulk listing are you actually charged? I know that when I bulk list with a promotion it will show that there is a charge for the listings until the very last step.

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

I never finish the relist because I'm not sure if it's going to charge me or not. I thought about it not actually charging me, but never yet took the chance. So it shows fees charges, then when you finish it, they are no actual charges?

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

"then when you finish it, they are no actual charges?"

That is correct.

Test it by relisting two items. 🙂

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

I will do that. Thank you Pierre!

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

As a Canadian seller selling on the US site, I used to bulk relist all the time. Since the last time we had the 200k free listings, the system has been glitching.  Never had a problem before that, it used to automatically go to $0.00 with no fees. Now it's all giving me a headache. It still glitches now and then, and now my invoice is messed too because the fees were never removed. Check those invoices!!!

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

What happens when you use "Sell Similar" instead of "Relist"?

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

It does the same thing femmefan, it shows the fees

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

" it shows the fees"

...but does NOT charge them 🙂

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

I still have yet to test this as I don't currently have unsold items. I trust Pierre and PJ that the fees shown aren't actually charged! I will let everyone know just in case tomorrow.

Message 10 of 10
latest reply