Relisting store inventory

Having an issue that's fustrating me.
On cheap listing day I moved a lot of my items from store to auction format. Now for the items that havn't sold I want to move them back to store format again. But when I do, all the prices disipear, and I have to re-enter them!
Any advice?!
Lee
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

duujogl
Community Member
Hmmmm..... I hope someone has an answer - I'm sure a lot of us would like to know how to do this!!
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

jakeeangel
Community Member
If you're using the SYI form I don't think you have a choice but to do it manually. Use a listing program. It's much easier and faster.

Since store inventory format items are generally GTC you don't have a 'relist' option as you do with an auction or BIN format. You have to start it from scratch for store listings.

It could also be because you don't have a store.....

Come See What Else We've Got Up For Auction!
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

What listing program would you suggest? I dont have any experience with any.
The manual pricing is a big pain in the butt, you'd think that ebay would encourage re-listing....
But then again they do other things that dont make much sense....
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Hello rex39_2000,

I use turbolister, all my listings are saved on my computer. Very easy to use and you don't have to be on line to list...just to upload.

When my auction items don't sell I relist them through the "UNSOLD" tab in "MY EBAY" and click "RELIST AS STORE INVENTORY"...my prices are still there.

Nora

Trinkets in Time
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Hi Nora,
Thanks for the advice, for whatever reason my prices dont seem to be there when i relist as store inventory.
I've done exactly the steps you've discussed and the items do come up, just with no buy it now price.
Lee
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Hi Rex,

Do you relist from eBay.ca or eBay.com...I use eBay.com. Worth a try.

Nora

Trinkets in Time
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

jakeeangel
Community Member
Rex, Trinkets said they use Turbo Lister. That's a listing program. If you're not using that you won't see what she's seeing.

Again, you don't generally relist a store listing so there's no need for them to have anything for that.

Come See What Else We've Got Up For Auction!
Message 8 of 8
latest reply