Reporting Ebay user for Feedback Extortion

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, I have been reporting someone that has tried to break Ebay rules by violating the Feedback Extortion Policy, But I had accidentally approved the revision thinking it was another user.  Had received a counterfeit item by this seller and left a negative feedback for him, he replied and said if I want a refund to change the feedback to positive. I immediately reported him through his e-mails, and I currently work 24/7 with my job so I can't phone Ebay because their phone line are closed when I get off work. I'm wondering if there's a way to reverse the feedback back to negative because it was in error and to possibly investigate this user? Thanks.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

No way to reverse the feedback.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Could you try phoning during your breaks?

If you paid through Paypal using your credit card, you can phone your cc's customer service and ask about a chargeback. Have all the transaction numbers, dates and prices handy for the customer service clerk. You may have to prove that the item has been returned or at least shipped back.

You can add a Response to any feedback, yours or the sellers. Like the most effective feedback, Responses should be calm and factual. Other members will judge you on your feedback as well as your seller.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply