Response from seller

I have been an Ebay member for a few short months and prior to making any purchase I do my due diligence helping to ensure I am dealing with a trusted seller.

Well I was about to make a purchase but did my follow-up. I sent the seller the following as my reason for not making a purchase:

"I was deciding on whether to purchase these cards from you. I am happy that I checked your feedback section first.
Before I make a purchase from any seller I check their feedback, pro and con, and how the response has been to items of issue such as items not as advertised, shipping issues, etc..I have only had one previous issue which was because of an error in advertising and the situation was corrected in a very civil and professional manner.
I noticed that you have a 99.8% positive feedback rate which is impressive. However, numbers do not mean everything. I also noticed that when someone has questioned your items or has service issues you have been very aggressively negative to your customer, calling them “liars”, blocking them, etc.. The tone you set says a lot.
There are professional means in which to address issues then there is demeaning your customer base.
No malice intended. Just a comment; thought you might want to know why you lost this purchase."

This is the response:

"BLOCKED - **bleep**!!!"

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Response from seller

If you don't like what you see move along.

What you did was pointless and will most times end badly like it did.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Response from seller

If you don't like what you see move along.

What you did was pointless and will most times end badly like it did.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Response from seller

Everyone likes positive feedback.

I guess when you state your reason for not purchasing is unwanted criticism here.

Pretty fragile and **bleep**.

Yes, I did move on and will do so from here.

More to life than Ebay.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Response from seller

I'm sorry I didn't give you the answer that you wanted to hear.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Response from seller

Ya I have to agree with Steve on this why in the world would you even bother with them if you didn't like what yuo see .. Thinking you know he was wrong to reply the way he did  is a bad assumption..

I have had buyers threaten me ...Sellers threaten me  .I have seen almost all the horror stories ebay has to offer and in this case you should not judge a book by the cover..

Maybe most of the bueyrs who left neg were wrong to do so but maybe not and nobody really will ever know both sides of the story as everyone only has a few Characters to get what they want to say out...

Maybe the Seller has just had enough and turning to a sour bitter ebay seller or maybe they were justified..

Anyways take ebay for what it is a fun places to shop.. Knowing how to protect yourself with your purchases will eliminate having to review and ask questions all the time and limit it to when you need specific info...

I can not even remember the last time anyones feedback made any kind of a factor in my purchases and I have only ever had 1 bad one ,,,, To each there own I guess ..

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Response from seller

kenjie04
Community Member
Hi guys sorry but this is my first here.have some question,,, i just won a bid but im trying to send message to the seller its not going through...its like restricted....so how can i pay if cant contact the seller
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Response from seller

".so how can i pay if cant contact the seller "

You do NOT need to contact the seller.

Either wait for an invoice from the seller and send your payment through PayPal using the link provided to you by eBay.

Not all sellers are at their computer 24/7.  Many do not even check their mail daily.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply