Retract a neutral ??

Greetings everyone I hope everyones summer is full of pars and birdies.
I have a terrific and regular customer from Florida that gave me a neutral by mistake.She has apologized and wants to rectify it.Is it possible to do that?and if so what is the process?
Thanks
jesse
golfing in style
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Retract a neutral ??

Jesse,

Just go to the FB page and look for the "FB revision" link. You have a certain amount of FB that you can request revision of every month.

Bernie
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Retract a neutral ??

Thanks Bernie
Appreciate the advice
regards
jesse
golfing in style
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Retract a neutral ??

Just be careful....I just had my first neutral in eons, and after sending a nicely well thought explanitory email to him about how long shipping can take to Florida from Ontario, and possible customs hold ups, blah blah blah, and asked him if he would consider feedback revision, he replied: "Sure I will. Send me the form".
Well guess what, I went by my gut instinct on this one, and I would bet my life that he was going to revise it alright- revise it to a NEGATIVE!!!
So I put him on my blocked list, and moved on.
He already sent me a goofy email right after he bought his item saying how I was too expensive, etc, several days before, so I had a feeling that the neutral was something I could live with. It doesnt effect your percentage (still 100%), and will be off the first page of feedbacks in a day.

Just thought I would share that.
Cheers,
AXE
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Retract a neutral ??

How did that happened? Buyer can only revise upward, not down; though it'll take ebay forever to respond if you ask for their help or advice.

Just be careful....I just had my first neutral in eons, and after sending a nicely well thought explanitory email to him about how long shipping can take to Florida from Ontario, and possible customs hold ups, blah blah blah, and asked him if he would consider feedback revision, he replied: "Sure I will. Send me the form".
Well guess what, I went by my gut instinct on this one, and I would bet my life that he was going to revise it alright- revise it to a NEGATIVE!!!
So I put him on my blocked list, and moved on.
He already sent me a goofy email right after he bought his item saying how I was too expensive, etc, several days before, so I had a feeling that the neutral was something I could live with. It doesnt effect your percentage (still 100%), and will be off the first page of feedbacks in a day.

Just thought I would share that.
Cheers,
AXE
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Retract a neutral ??

I did not know that a buyer could only revise upward from Neutral...do you know where can I find that info?

Thanks,
AXE
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Retract a neutral ??

that's what the ebay rep said and i think it appears somewhere when you apply for feedback revision.
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Retract a neutral ??

Ok thanks...I sent the revision notice to the customer and he changed it to a pos. 🙂

Cheers,
AXE
Message 8 of 8
latest reply