Return shipping label help

We have all had packages that we have shipped go the speed of light and get to their destinations in just a few days.  I have had packages get to England in 4 days and yet the next Province 2 weeks.

Today received a returned package that  has been somewhere for months.   Light packet set by air mail to Argentina.   Shipped on March 15th.  2016.  Canada Post missent it to the Bahamas.   Not sure how long it took to get there and then redirected to Argentina but on Sept 26th package was not claimed it got returned to me.    2 months for it to be returned.  That is a total of 8 1/2 months since it left my hands.

Performance???      Not by any of the 3 Post Offices involved.  

Am going to open the package to see just what I sold as I have no idea anymore.   As far as I can recall buyer did not go forward with an Item not received claim

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

That's incredible and has to be a record or at least close to one!

Your title has me confused me a bit though...I thought you were going to ask how to make a return label. Lol

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

@readinglady10 wrote:

Am going to open the package to see just what I sold as I have no idea anymore.   As far as I can recall buyer did not go forward with an Item not received claim

That is a funny story.  And a record!  You'll have to go back and see if you made any refunds of that value in the last 8 months.  If not, maybe you can contact the buyer and arrange a refund via PayPal?  If it was not delivered, for sure, but if it was buyer-refused then maybe minus the postage costs.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Oh, if only parcels could talk. Your package has seen more of the world than I! 

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

@pjcdn2005 wrote:

That's incredible and has to be a record or at least close to one!

Your title has me confused me a bit though...I thought you were going to ask how to make a return label. Lol

Phone rang and someone at the door at the same time.  Was not ready to post quite yet but hit post button anyways.  Not sue how that title got like that.  Was not what I had started out with.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply