Revising listing from 30 days to 10 days.

I wanted to end my listing prior to Christmas. So I went in and revised all the durations from 30 days to 10 days - Buy It Now.

They all changed except one which will not let me in to change it. It is in a different category - vintage clocks and not vintage radios like the rest, although both are in collectibles.

I am doing this to give me some flexibility regarding how long I want the listings on before Christmas - I still have a 7 day option after they end if I want to use it.

Does any one know why it will not convert to 10 days?

Old enough to know better. Young enough to do it again. Crazy enough to try
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

The duration is based on days used and not days left.

So most likely because you have it listed longer than 10 days.

To change a fixed price listing duration requires that you have that option left in the listing.

A fixed price listing has a duration of 3,5,7,10 and 30 days. When you first list a Fixed Price 30 day listing, you can change to any of the durations. After 3 full days (3 x 24 hrs), the 3 day option disappears leaving you with 5,7,10 and 30. After 5 days the 5 day option disappears leaving you with 7,10, and 30 days and so on. 

So I will speculate that your listing that cannot be revised is past 10 days.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Yep - I think yr dead right. The only way I can do it is to cancell it and then relist it for 7 or 10 days.

Thanks.

Old enough to know better. Young enough to do it again. Crazy enough to try
Message 3 of 3
latest reply