Runtime Errors with editing descriptions of auctions

gem-n-i-gemstonz
Community Member
Hi,

Recently, there were a few auctions I needed to edit the descriptions of. Each time I try, I get runtime errors(I am running XP). The auctions for which this recently happened, cannot even be relisted without this problem coming up....whereas other auctions that didnt originally have this problem, can be edited without difficulty. It seems like there are days when no matter what I do, all new auctions I try to list have this problem....and on other days it doesnt happen at all. Has anyone else run into this? Is it an eBay problem? I have updated all of the service packs for XP, so I dont think the problem lies there. I must also say, it never happened before we were "upgraded" to 2.0.

Thanks for any help you can give me!

Jaqui

Gem Am I

The spiritual journey is individual, highly personal. It can't be organized or regulated. It isn't true that everyone should follow one path. Listen to your own truth. -Ram Dass

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Runtime Errors with editing descriptions of auctions

shooger
Community Member
Having similar problems with listing new auctions. For me, it's something in the listing section that includes the price and the picture. I think it's the image software they use that is screwing up. My browser (internet explorer) just freezes at that point. I'm able to get around it (I have to reboot, use netscape to start a new listing, change the picture software to the "basic viewer", list the auction, close netscape, open internet explorer, cancel the listing, edit the original listing that got messed up, change back to the good image software). It takes a long time.

And yeah... only since My eBay 2.0.
Message 2 of 2
latest reply