SELLERS BEWARE PAYPAL FRAUD COMPANY !!

Paypal claims they have seller protection and if you ship with tracking number and signature and you are protected with seller protection. We received a chargeback and we had proof of delivery with signature from client. Client tried to pull an easy one and they managed to get back all there money.

SELLERS beware Paypal says they will side on seller BUT this is TOTAL BS.....

I am looking seriously to do business with another online credit card company that is HONEST (NOT LIKE PAYPAL).
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

llee2
Community Member
If your buyer sent a Paypal payment via credit card and then does a chargeback (through the CC company), Paypal will take your money back regardless of tracking. Bottom line is that Paypal will not take a loss, and without a signature, the CC company will side with the buyer regardless of tracking. Paypal may "support" you if you decide to take the matter to court but that's about it.

Lincoln
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

In this case the buyer claims he did not purchase this item. The package was sent in Canada with a tracking number and confirmed signature. Someone from from his house signed for the package. Now Paypal claims there is seller protection and that they side with the seller. But this is totally not true.

What it comes down to is someone could have a confirmed address and could claim with credit card company that they never ordered the item.

I have used Paypal for a few years now and never had a chargeback against us and now we get this one worth $400.00 US. I am scared using this service because there is no seller protection even follwing the Paypal guidelines.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply