I just kept listing every chance I had

HOPE THEY HAVE MORE OF THESE!!!

How did everyone else do?
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

SO SAD LAST DAY for 25¢ listings

So far, so good.

Over 1,009 items surrently listed in 583 fixed price listngs.

My "sell thru" rate is low, very low, and that is quite normal for this time of the year (many stamp collectors put their albums away for the Summer while they golf, garden, travel, or enjoy other outdoor activities).

More core listings bring in more viewing for store listings. 🙂

More eBay sales mean more visit/sales from repeat satisfied buyers to my website. 🙂

Life is good. .
Quality stamps from Canada, British Commonwealth and Worldwide at Wholesale Prices
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

itrecovery
Community Member
This was excellent promotion in terms that it lasted a while, so there was no rush like with singler day promos.

I managed to clean many items that wouldn't post on regular price as people need them ones in a blue moon and did that at confortable pace. As result sales tripled, so e-bay shall be happy.

I think in general Power Sellers should have low or free incertion fee, as they already proved that they mean business.
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

ameroindustries
Community Member
Back to 850 items a week selling around 1000 items a week with buy it now . Back to around 120 k a month in sales plan to jack it by 30% in the next 4 months . Did not really notice the promo though .
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

I was going to relist all my items today. Wouldn't you know it? Cable was out all day except for about 2 hours. What a bummer! No phone, no TV, NO INTERNET CONNECTION.
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

truly a bummer!!!
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

bare_bright
Community Member
I don't believe I was not aware that there was a sale on lol

Minda had very good sales over this holiday period, I think it had to do with the bad weather and also alot of

people don't have much money these days to go on vacation so they stayed home and got board, so alot more buyers

expect a major slow down next week unless there are massive heat waves in the USA and the buyers will stay indoors lol

eBay sellers pray for rain and major heat 🙂
T.J.
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

ameroindustries
Community Member
Ya saturdays/Fridays SUCK in the summer i find sunday's Monday/ evening are the best they are the worst in the winter best in the summer all screwed up .
Message 8 of 8
latest reply