Sales statistics

Can someone post a link to a website where one can look up the sales stats of individual eBay ID's?

Thanks
Xena
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Sales statistics

Unfortunately, the one site who claims to do it is totally out of line and the sales numbers absolutely meaningless.

For example, I have been a GOLD Powerseller for years (over US$10,000 monthly sales). According to that site, while I rank #117 in Canada (by feedback rating) my monthly sales would be only $1,528 (that would hardly pay my monthly fees, let alone the cost of goods and make a profit), have 491 listings (I have over 2,500) with only 39 successful, etc....

I have no idea how they calculate their numbers but they are obviously way out. :-( .
Quality stamps from Canada, British Commonwealth and Worldwide at Wholesale Prices
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Sales statistics

For example, that site ranks you #3342 in Canada with average monthly sales of $6205 with 419 listings of which 316 were succcessful. Your average selling price is $5.66 with a 75% sell thru rate (that's impressive!). .
Quality stamps from Canada, British Commonwealth and Worldwide at Wholesale Prices
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Sales statistics

lina-mallows
Community Member
We show up as having average sales of $82 a month, with an average price of $17.61 per item. And our sell through rate is 39.63%. (for July)

Whatever this company claims, regarding the information their providing, it is far from accurate.

It appears that they are simply another DOT COM attempting to fill a 'perceived' void, by providing a service, yet having no understanding exactly what service they are providing. They're no D&B!

A DOT COM certainly not to put any faith, or be invested in!
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Sales statistics

Thanks Pierre!

I compared that to the eBay stats and my own data.

7-day sales are $3,200, 30-day are $10,200 and 90-day are $27,300 so, yes, that company is off a tad.

Our auctions have virtually a 100% sell-through rate (we start them all at 99 cents) and we just began BIN 3 weeks ago, so no clear picture yet.

I suppose the sell-through rate applies to the store and pretty well matches the eBay stats. We usually list quantities that we figure will not all sell in 30 days (same low price and no need to re-stock).

Xena
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Sales statistics

So what's the URL of this site?
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Sales statistics

http://blog.sellerdome.com .
Message 7 of 7
latest reply