Secret Question doesn't show?

I have a laptop but I also just recently bought a new computer and now ebay is telling me to confirm my account because I logged into my account from the new computer and it tells me to select by phone or email to get the security code and I clicked email and the secret questions pops up and when I go click on it the secret question is not there. I had updated the question because I didn't remember the old answer to the old secret question because its been a while since I was selling something. and now it wont show the new secret question don't know what to do? 

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Secret Question doesn't show?

@tedgreen_1 wrote:

I have a laptop but I also just recently bought a new computer and now ebay is telling me to confirm my account because I logged into my account from the new computer and it tells me to select by phone or email to get the security code and I clicked email and the secret questions pops up and when I go click on it the secret question is not there. I had updated the question because I didn't remember the old answer to the old secret question because its been a while since I was selling something. and now it wont show the new secret question don't know what to do? 

Hi tedgreen_1,

Are you still having this issue? If so, please send me an email from the registered email address on your account so we figure this out for you.

Thanks,

~Kalvin
eBay.ca Community Manager

kalvin@ebay.com

Message 2 of 2
latest reply