Seler cancelled transaction

guillass
Community Member

I recently purchased an Item  and the next day I reecived a message with the following title: 

Canceling purchase for ************(Item name)***********

following description :

****(username who cancelled)********* recently opened a cancel transaction case for an item you recently purchased: *****(item name)******

Reason for cancel transaction request: The seller did not provide a specific reason.

Click the "Respond now" button to accept or decline this cancellation.

If you don't take action by 27-Oct-2014, the seller will be able to cancel the purchase without your consent.

You can view the case anytime in the Resolution Center:

I go to the Resolution Center and of course my problem is not listed there!
So i describe my problem - bunchof useless options appear, I select seller doest want to sell and the select that I have received a Refund but I did not agree to it and I then have the following message:

If you’ve contacted the seller and they don’t have a valid reason for not completing the sale, the seller may be in violation of our selling practices policy. Contact us to report the seller.

I try to contact Ebay to report the seller and then I feel like I have gotten myself into a while True LOOP and no options to contact ebay appear - when i go to the Resolution Center to Open a ticket regarding the item number, Ebay tells me that at least 10 DAYS have to pass before I can Do so............

I have cotnacted the seller and have asked him to provide proof of his claim (of why he cancelled the transaction) I have not gotten a reply) he did of course immediately reply to my initial why the item was cancelled and was apologizing but when i asked for proof, i get no answer. I Refused Agreeing to haveing the item refunded, but nonetheless I did get refunded and Do not agree on any of what is going on "unless" proof is given to me by the buyer, since it is a most inconvenient situation which could as well be made up because of the price!

PLEASE FIX YOUR  EBAY and provide contact details in order to resolve matters like these immediately after a purchase instead of sticking the user into a WHILE TRUE LOOP looking for a way to contact you guys.

A prompt response will be much appreciated.

Thank you ......from a frustrated user.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

guillass
Community Member

I have received an answer from the seller 

Now, I have just bought 1000 USD worth of equipment in order to have this last piece set up in my system which is equally important, I lost my bidding chance for the other items i had considered and what am i supposed to do ?!

wait 10 days?!

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Please be aware that this is a member to member forum. There are no ebay staff member here. Ebay will not see "PLEASE FIX YOUR  EBAY".

You got a refund right? If you do not want to agree to the cancellation request, select Decline before the 7 days are up.

Your posts are little hard to understand so forgive me if my answer is not what you're looking for. I've never heard of anyone having a problem declining a transaction cancellation.

**********************************************************************************

Non payers should get unpaid item strikes and be added to block bidders lists. Period.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Hello,
I am aware that Ebay "Will not read the post", please excuse my spelling, i was quite in a hurry and posted many messages generated by email. I tried to edit the text to order it. I have tried contacting ebay but all i get are : at least 10 days must have passed before opening a ticket. I find no way of contacting customer care or anyone regarding this issue, thus i posted this text on the community trying to explain my situation. 

Message 4 of 4
latest reply