Seller Manager Pro HELP and Comments!?!

varietylights
Community Member
Hi there - I've been a powerseller for a few years, but just started using Seller Manager Pro. On the page that describes Seller Manager Pro features it says there is a new feature: "Free Listing Designer". Does anyone know where I can find this feature/how to use it. I don't see it anywhere.

Also, what do you think of Seller Manager Pro? Is it worth all the itial work of setting it all up?

Thanks so much, erik
PS> here is a link to the page I was talking about:
http://pages.ebay.com/selling%5Fmanager%5Fpro/
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

bh542
Community Member
When you list your new item, you will see "listing designer" in "pictures and item details". There is a fee for non-SMP user but it's free for SMP subscriber.

I think Selling Manager Pro is worth compared with other tools. It doesn't make some things more convenient. Best of all---it's faster than others since it's integrated.

Andrew
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

My opinion....junk! After all they give it free if you have a store or subscribe to Sellers Assistant Pro (SAPro).

Ever known eBay to give some thing useful for free?

Ben
"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

I think it's just SM that is free with a store - you have to upgrade to a $49.95/month featured store to get SMPro. And since the featured store does not seem to offer many other real benefits, it is debatable whether I'd consider it 'free' ... 🙂
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

whoscloset
Community Member
I use SMPro and find it very useful for the following:

- listing and re-listing
->keeping item templates organized
->scheduling listings
- tracking sales
->awaiting payment
->paid and ready to ship
->paid and shipped
- automatic e-mails
- filing UIDs

It has other features that I have not taken advantage of. I find that in combo with my Quickbooks Pro Retail I can easily run the business and keep things well organized.

Monique

Monique

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

scouttech-outfitters
Community Member
After looking into SM a little more I discovered I've had it since I opened my store and just never realized it, lol

I always just thought it was a standard part of my eBay. I've tried using it over the last couple of days and find that it leaves me dazed and confused and that my current system with Simply Accounting,and email folders is much quicker.

SMP may be worthwhile to learn how to use but have not yet tried it...

modern_tech_solutions
Message 6 of 6
latest reply