Seller ignored email of refunding shipping

cadhun
Community Member

Got a notification for returning item along with seller paying for the shipping cost.  Right now seller ignored email so that I contact resolution center and they give me exceuse of I should wait for the cost of shipment before shipping out.  I told the resolution lady that there was a deadline that I have to meet and I have been done this with seller refunding me the money. 

She keep on saying I should wait for them to send you the money first.  I thought resolution center is to help seller and buyer to resolve the issue.  Once an issue arrive, that department just find excuse for trying not to deal with it.

I am disappoint with Ebay and not planning to deal with them anymore!

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Is the seller in Canada?

If so she can send you a Canada Post mailing label.

If she is NOT in Canada, she cannot send you a mailing label.She can't.

It is not possible.

There is no way to do this.

The seller seems to have agreed to refund you when the item arrives back. You will have to use a little trust and send it back on your own dime to receive any refund at all.

If you don't send it back, she is not required to refund and Paypal /eBay will back her on that.

And again:

If she is NOT in Canada, she cannot send you a mailing label.

EBay phone reps tend to have trouble with concepts like 'Canada'.

The seller, when she gets the item back can refund you from her Paypal account for the original payment. This takes seconds. She will have to send you a separate payment for your return parcel, which takes minutes.

If she is NOT in Canada, she cannot send you a mailing label.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Right now seller ignored email so that I contact resolution center and they give me exceuse of I should wait for the cost of shipment before shipping out.

I'm not sure what you mean. Are they saying that you should get a label for the package first so that you know the cost? If so, what are you supposed to do after that?

How long ago did the seller approve the return? If you check the MBG I believe that after a certain amount of time you can ask ebay to step in. It's possible that ebay will have the seller refund you without returning the item if you do that but I honestly don't know that for sure.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply