Seller not contacting me back after a "Buy it Now" - How long do I have to wait for him??

I did a Buy it Now for concert tickets three days agp (hard copies) and the concert is in six days.  PayPal will not allow me to pay for the item because it says the seller hasn't specified shipping costs.  I've tried contacting him three times over the past three days and he's not getting back to me.  How long am I obligated to wait for him?  These are a birthday gift for my daughter.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Seller not contacting me back after a "Buy it Now" - How long do I have to wait for him??

It's a new seller so they are probably a bit confused. You can request contact information from ebay and get the seller's phone number. If I really wanted the tickets and there was more time, I would phone them since the messages aren't being answered and it would be the best way to find out what is going on.

But...even if they mail them today, I don't know if you would have them by Friday even if they mailed them xpresspost. I suppose it depends where you live or if they can be sent electronically.

As far as how long you are obligated to wait.....there's really no answer to that but since there is a problem with the time...I would try to reach them by phone and if that doesn't work, I would start looking around now for new tickets.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply