Seller said I have a wrong address and cannot print the shipping papers. Address checked and good?

Hi, the seller says she cannot print the shipping label because the address is wrong. I went into my account and the address is perfect. I never I countered this problem before. Could you please fix the problem so that I can receive my item.
Thank you,
Annette Cyr
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Seller said I have a wrong address and cannot print the shipping papers. Address checked and good?

Are you in a new built area?

Your postal code may not be connecting properly. You can cheat it by using the postal code for your town hall. Don't worry, there may be a few hours delay at the terminal, but your postal worker can read and will correct it quickly.

Is your address long?

Try shortening it. "Saint Isodore entre les deux lacs et Sainte Anne" could be shortened to St. Isodore/St. Anne. Or even just St.Isodore.

And some of those rural Saskatchewan addresses look really strange. Can you cut it down to just the RR, town name and postal code?

Again, your postal worker is able to read.

Hmm- in addition to the printed label, have the seller hand write your address on the parcel in full.

Fingers crossed.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply