Selling Manager Problems

foxboxbreak
Community Member

Since I started using the selling manager feature it made my life so much easier. I don't sell a lot but I loved the features.

I'm now having a few problems.

1. When I go to print shipping label and sign in to paypal, print my label I go back to my ebay and the tracking number doesn't show up. I click add but there is no where I can enter it in. I've done this before and it's like that feature is gone. Now I have to log into paypal to check the status instead of just clicking on my ebay.

2. What happened to the "contact buyer" feature? It used to give me templates and I just fill in my own words as needed. That was really handy when I would email the buyer and give them their tracking info. It looked very professional.

If these problems were asked before I apologize. The discussion boards have changed since I was on last.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Selling Manager Problems

ketty@ebay.com
Community Member

Since I started using the selling manager feature it made my life so much easier. I don't sell a lot but I loved the features.

I'm now having a few problems.

1. When I go to print shipping label and sign in to paypal, print my label I go back to my ebay and the tracking number doesn't show up. I click add but there is no where I can enter it in. I've done this before and it's like that feature is gone. Now I have to log into paypal to check the status instead of just clicking on my ebay.

2. What happened to the "contact buyer" feature? It used to give me templates and I just fill in my own words as needed. That was really handy when I would email the buyer and give them their tracking info. It looked very professional.

If these problems were asked before I apologize. The discussion boards have changed since I was on last.

Hi chick_gamer360,

Is your tracking not being added for any sold items after you have printed a Pay Pal label? Or is this only happening on certain items? 

Selling Manager did change the way some things run, however, you should still be able to add tracking three different ways.  If you are logged into the sales record you can add tracking under the shipping date in the sales record.  You can also add this on the main sold page by checking the box to the left of the listing, and selecting "add tracking number" from the shipping action drop down.  The last way to add the tracking number would be by selecting add on the sold page, under the item title.  Let me know if any of these are not working for you. 

Emailing the member is no longer an option through Selling Manager.  Most of these emails were automatically sent out by eBay and caused duplicate emails being sent out to buyers.  There is a new communications hub that you will want to take a look at to communicate with your buyer. You can also email the buyer with out those Selling Manager templates through the main eBay email system by choosing Contact Buyer from the actions drop down on the right hand side of the sold listing.  To access the communications hub you will roll your mouse over the account tab and select "manage communication with buyers". 

Regards,

Ketty

eBay Turbo Lister Support

Message 2 of 2
latest reply