Or will I pay only Price:

US $16.84
Approximately C $18.36 ?
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Shipping Fees

Hello 'jorge.angel',

If you are shopping on ebay Canada, and the shipping fee to Canada says "Free shipping",

then you will not be charged for shipping.

A seller cannot change the shipping terms of the listing after the sale.

Some Canadian business sellers have to charge tax, but it will say so somewhere near the

bottom of the listing.  Paying tax on a business seller's item is the same as if you bought it locally,

it's our dear government who wants that tax, not the seller.

If you buy internationally, any item over $20 Canadian is subject to Customs charges (duties, taxes, etc),

but quite often items coming through the post are not assessed, not small $ amounts, anyway.  But on any

item over $20 in value, always be ready and willing to pay import charges just in case.

The item you are looking at would appear to come from China.

You simply click Buy, then click Pay Now right after that, and the total cost will be close to what it says

in the listing.  The Canadian dollar equivalent shown is always a little nicer than the real exchange rate

at the checkout, but the difference is not much.

A word about buying from China:

You have a low feedback score, and because of this are vulnerable to sellers from that country who do

not send the item, confident that you do not know how to seek a refund and will be gullible enough to

believe earnest-sounding lies about promised replacements and refunds.

Therefore I urge you most strongly to read through the following link regarding your buyer protection:

http://pages.ebay.ca/help/buy/item-not-received.html

If an item does not show up, after 40 days contact the seller.  But if you do not have your item or your

money by no later than day 43, open a claim.

Do not be delayed by any promises.  Know how the system works, and use it.

Enjoy your item.  Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Shipping Fees

It would be a good idea to also have a look at the seller's feedback. Click on their feedback number and then if you click on one of their negative feedback numbers in the chart, you will see some of the negative comments they have received.

Some may not agree, but I would careful of buying electronic items from Asia as they are not always as functional as advertised. If you are unhappy with product, in order to receive a refund you would have to return it back to Asia with delivery confirmation which would cost much more than what you paid for the headphones.

Keep in mind that you are not buying an item from ebay you are buying it from an individual seller. Also, the answers you receive on this board are from buyers and sellers, not ebay management.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Shipping Fees