Should I buy from this seller

sos1
Community Member

I bought a couple of Japanese WW2 swords couple days ago from a seller, it was a very good deal, and in the picture, the sword looked real, like it was made from a good sword smith . But the guy selling this sword is from China. So I'm wondering  how they can got a sword with this nice a quality? Im thinking that it may be fake, That's why I didn't pay for the sword yet.

And today I found that this guy has 6 listed on Ebay, good quality Japanese swords online for sale (BID), but he only put it on for one day. * very short time period* That's why Im wondering why he put it on for such a short time.

I remember a couple of swords I saw before from another seller , then I went back to first seller and I found that he is selling the exact same Japanese WW2 sword, and has pictures, and from the same sword smith and has same number on the sword, everything was identical.

So can anyone tell me if I should pay for the swords from first seller do you think he is trustworthy

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Should I buy from this seller

probably not. 

what is the auction item number. 

If it's coming from China and there are multiples and they all have the same description, and they are overly cheap, then likely they are cheap knock offs. 

If they are advertising these as real WWII era, and they are not, that is just fraud.

If you want a cheap knockoff, then go for it. 

lucky you didn't pay yet. Trust your instinct. There are lots of good things from China, but if they sound way too good to be true, there is a good chance it is.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply