Should you report an item on EBay that is being misrepresented?

There's a highly ranked seller who currently has a drumset listed as a Vintage 1970's drumset. The set was made in 1982 or 1983. His BIN price is $4000. There are other discrepancies in his description such as the wrong place of manufacture etc. I've sent him two friendly emails advising him of the mistakes but he continues to stick with his price and erroneous description. I know the details of the set because it is unique and I worked at the factory at the time the set was made in 1982 and 1983. It also has easily identifiable integral parts that we developed at the factory in the 80's so there is no mistake. should I report this? If so what is the process?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

There is a report button on all listings.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Thank you for your response however, The "report button" leads the user through a series of 3 mandatory selections. REPORT CATEGORY/REASOON FOR REPORT/DETAILED REASON
The only path you can take is LISTING PRACTISES/INAPPROPRIATE ITEM DESCRIPTION/ and finally under DETAILED REASON /Not Hosted on EBAy, Profanity, obscenity, and vulgar language/or Publish contact information.

None of the last 3 mandatory selections has anything to do with the INAPPROPRIATE ITEM DESCRIPTION which is actually a FALSE ITEM DESCRIPTION.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply