Slow shipping

I purchased envelopes with my shipping coupon on June 26th. I have been expecting it to arrive any day, but just got a message to say that it has now been shipped!

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Re: Slow shipping

I to purchased mine on June 26.   I got the confirmation of order saying that it would be delivered between July 6th to 13th but have not gotten notice that it has been shipped yet.   I bet their DSR will not be affected any,  with our comments.

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

My first order of that packing tape shipped promptly and I had it in my hands within the week. I placed my second order for tape a few days ago and it hasn't shipped yet either. 

Maybe the company store was sitting on their hands, waiting to see how the postal situation would shakedown. Or maybe they had supply issues. (We read at Board Hour about orders being cancelled due to out-of-stock.) Regardless, isn't an automatic defect for them?

I have to admit that I'd expect Platinum-coated Positive treatment from a company store selling company supplies. Shouldn't they be setting the example?

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Same here...purchased June 26, just shipped an hour ago(by USPS, we'll see if there's a mail stoppage).

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Since eBay shipped with tracking, does it mean you're not allowed to answer "No" to the late delivery defect question? That sucks.
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

The 'no' question becomes irrelevant with tracking. Only whether the shipper dispatched within handling time matters. If the item still arrives within the estimated time, I think it saves the seller from a late shipment defect even if they failed to meet their handling time commitment.
Message 7 of 9
latest reply

I am wondering what feedback to leave for this transaction. I paid on June 26th, it was mailed on July 8th with expected delivery July 6th-13th, still hasn't arrived!

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

I don't know what to think either.

I ordered tape for the second time on July 6 and it hasn't shipped yet. The first time I bought this tape from them, I had it within the week!
Message 9 of 9
latest reply