Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Shipping rates showing up to buyers as the most expensive option instead of cheaper options??!!

Hi everyone, so an issue I am having at the moment that is probally going to decrease sales is the following: When I go to my ads it is always showing the most expensive shipping options for buyers, for example : I live in Canada and if I am selling ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Problem with "bulk ended" listing

Another technical issue with eBay. On November 26th, I ended all fixed price listings - as I usually do at that time of the year. However, looking into some of those ended listings, eBay somehow has removed the shipping service and "free shipping" in...

Items missing from purchase and seller has not responded to my requests.

I purchased a multiple season DVD set and Season 7 was missing the 6 DVDs. Each season was individually wrapped and then the complete set was wrapped together, therefore I believe it came that way to the seller, but regardless, I feel I should be abl...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can I block a seller? or another option?

When I search in cell phones I arrange the search as, price plus shipping lowest first , show only new items, i select the cell phones and smartphones only category and then I have to wade through pages and pages of one particular sellers parts and a...

People can't bid ?

Don't understand those people bidding 10$ to 20$ more than the previous bid.Why people don.t just bid 1-2$ more ? It's so stupid I even suspect sellers to create fake accounts for increased their items prices.

Is it me or eBay's shipping system is screwed up?

All I want to say is that eBay has to fix their shipping system. First, why do you offer only UPS and Canada Post on the listings???? Maybe I ship with FedEx or Purolator or DHL! Second, I put my prices for shipping depending on location. Example, fo...

How about a bid limit on newbies?

Hi I do not know about anyone else however I am getting real tired of people with low ratings bidding on items days before the auction.Get a grip people this is an auction just like a physical auction however it is done online. Look at Barrett Jackso...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

can't sell

I've sold hundreds of items on ebay and now it asks for my Paypal and Bank Acc. Information, why?

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

10 free listings.Need more time

Hi there,how are you doing?You sent me an email to list 10 items for free.I have listed 3 items but now have run out of time simply because this is my first time listing items on ebay so it was a learning experiece for me.Please give me more time to ...

Shipping Calculator on my Listings

I called eBay support last week, but was given the runaround. Every item I put for sale shows up in the search with "Shipping not specified". I've created 5 different shipping policies, all with different services. The most recent policy I created in...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

the item I purchased is damaged when arrived

I have purchased recently my first Item on ebay - grill for 1986 Jaguar. I have received the item today and it`s damaged, the side of the grill is cracked. How can I get refund for this item? Malgorzata Malewska male_malg Thank you for an answer.

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to return an item?

Hi, How to return an item to the seller on eBay ? I think I need a permit to eBay and I don't know how to do an item return. It is the seller who told me that I had to adjust this problem with eBay. file://localhost/Users/danielsavage/Desktop/comment...

did anyone buy from ????

I ordered a baby monitor off of him and was curious if anyone that left a negative feedback or just ordered one off of him actually recieved theirs???

RELISTED PREVIOUSLY SOLD ITEM BY MISTAKE AND IT SOLD - WHAT TO DO?

I accidentally re-listed an item that was sold awhile back. Now someone has bought it and sent payment. I plan to refund their payment and apologize of course. Just wondering if there is any way to get my Final value fees back from Ebay? Anyone else ...

Confused

I sold an item to a buyer & she paid right away, she tried to buy another item yesterday & ebay said she could not purchase this item from this buyer!!! This is ebays message to this buyer ( ebay buyer requirement. Sorry you are not allowed to purcha...

"Each Additional" Item Shipping Sections

I'm noticing a change or error?...happening in the shipping cost section of my ads. Before if you had 1 item it would only give you one section/spot to put in the shipping cost per service. Then when you added a 2nd item the shipping price section wo...

Shipping to Russia & Kazahkstan: how come so many packages with tracking dissapears into thin air?

In the last two or three months, I had 3 or 4 packages sent to these countries with tracking number that doesn't reach destination and the buyers gets refunded either by eBay or Paypal.In one instance the buyer wrote that she had received her fur coa...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Checking out With PayPal - On-Line Merchants

I had previously posted a message related to a problem I had had with Hudson's Bay when I tried to check out with PayPal. I received an error message and although my PayPal account showed "Order to" Hudson's Bay, the Bay had no record of my order. I ...

• 0 replies
  • 1 helpful

Why are fees in US dollars?

I don't get it. All my transactions are in US dollars and it is the same in Pay Pal - so why does eBay use Canadian Dollars to debit my fees? This makes it more difficult to check to see if they are correct. I don't suppose they are charging us 2% to...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

the item I bought is delisted

Hi, I bought an item yesterday and paid for it immediately with Paypal. A few hours later, I get a message from Ebay customer service telling me this: Hello charlesds75,We're writing to let you know that we removed the listing you won or were bidding...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.