the item I bought is delisted

Hi,

I bought an item yesterday and paid for it immediately with Paypal.

A few hours later, I get a message from Ebay customer service telling me this:

Hello charlesds75,

We're writing to let you know that we removed the listing you won or were bidding on, and the item is no longer available:
141143133460 - Bushwacker 10918-07 Flat Style Fender Flares 07-14 Jeep Wrangler 4Door Unlimited

We do our best to make sure listings that may not comply with our policies don't appear on eBay, but with millions of items listed every day, occasionally one may appear on our site.

The most common reasons we remove listings are:
-- The item isn't allowed on eBay or can only be listed under certain conditions.
-- The listing or item may have violated the intellectual property rights of others.

What to do now:

If you won the item and haven't paid yet:
-- This transaction is now canceled. You don't need to pay for the item.
-- If the seller offers the item outside eBay, don't accept the offer. Transactions completed off eBay are not protected by our Feedback system or Buyer Protection programs. For more information on transactions outside of eBay see:
http://pages.ebay.ca/help/buy/transactions-outside-eBay.html

If you won the item and already paid:
-- If you already received your item and you're satisfied, please disregard this notice.
-- If you haven't received the item, or if the item is significantly not as described, your purchase price plus original shipping may be covered by Buyer Protection:
http://pages.ebay.ca/help/buy/resolving-problems.html
-- If you paid by a method other than PayPal, we recommend you try to stop payment. Please contact your payment provider directly.

We're sorry for the inconvenience. eBay still has lots of other great deals. Just go to http://www.ebay.ca to shop. We hope to see you soon.

Thanks,

eBay

Please don't reply to this message. It was sent from an address that doesn't accept incoming email.

I want more details on what happened to my item, the real reason why it is delisted. I've spent 600$ on this item and I deserve to know more. This is no way to treat Ebay client, it is shamefull to just leave me hanging like this and tell me to continue shopping !!!!!

If I am victim of a fraud, why not just cancel the trade and give me my money back? If not, just tell me without detour what has happened?

Regards,

Charles

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

the item I bought is delisted

This was a computer generated message, eBay won't give you more details about what happened because of privacy concerns.

This item may have been deleted for multiple reasons :

-The seller did not respect one or more eBay rules

-Someone reported this item, eBay did an investigation

-Fraud allegations

-Seller is not paying fees, his account is restricted or suspended

etc.

Now, to get back your money, follow the instructions on the message : you have to open a dispute with Paypal.

On the line of this item on your eBay, select "solve problem" or connect to your Paypal account and go to the problem resolution center.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply