Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

How do I set up shipping on an invoice to the US for a purchase? I can't seem to find an answer

I am trying to sell an item and I can't seem to get a straight answer anywhere about how to add a shipping total to an invoice! How hard can this be? The poor guy has been waiting a week for an answer and I look like a twit. Help!

I sold some authentic shoes on kijiji,

Heres my story,,i ran an ad in the kijiji to sell a pair of authentic jordans,this guy wanted to buy them plus another pair,,so I made the invoice out and sent it through paypal,,he paid and I mailed the parcel..3 days later he receives his parcel an...

My Item Still Hasn't been received?

I sold my first item on ebay last month.I shipped out a pair of shoes to Indonesia using the paypal shipping label services.I received a message roday from the buying that she still hasn't received her shoes.When I shipped them out last month the app...

why paypal keep ask me to lift the limit when it never happened befor

Hi ebay!I need help. I 've been try to pay some items but paypal won't let me pay. It's never happened befor.Paypal keep asking me lift the limit and I did try to follow to instruction but I only know my visa that's it.Paypal tell me wait for few day...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Problems with photos showing up the same?

Hi everyone, I recently posted around 30 ads for my glasses company showing all different colours and options. When I type in EL wire glasses, everything shows up perfectly ( all 30 different photos come up how they should ) but when I type in for ex...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

revendre un article

g vendue un article hier(7up peter max) et ce matin un gars des états vend mon affiche 5 fois le prix et je les meme pas vendue a lui (il a pris mes photos)Est-ce commun que quelqu'un utilise nos photos

requiring credit card info

Ebay stopped me from Bidding on a large value purchase because they want my Credit Card Info which they have never asked for in the past . Since they don't actually do the Financial Transaction , Paypal does that part I am not sure why i need to give...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Discounts and fvf

Spoiler (Highlight to read) Hi everyone: I would like to offer a significant discount to anyone who purchases 3 or more items. The only way I see to do this is to put the discount on the invoice after the purchases, minus $xx.xx in the discounts box....

Multi varriant listings

Is ebay going to expand on the variant listings? This would be of great benefit in electronics as well as other categories. When I list chains, ropes, bungee chord, anchors etc it would make more sense to have one listing with all sizes just like wit...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is there any point in buying items from ebay in Canada? Most items seem rediculously high (cheaper t

Is there any point in buying items from ebay in Canada? Most items seem rediculously high (e.g. xbox one etc.) and that doesn't even include shipping and in most cases import duties? From a buyers point of view there doesn't seem any more than 1% of ...

item got removed after auction was finished

HiI got a listing removed due to selling a digital product. I understand that I cannot do this. But I had already given the code to the buyer. Will I still receive the money?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

i recently lost most of my sight is their some ebay service that will help me sell everythimg own

It takes a long time to answer al questions.Years ago I usd a Store that sold on Ebay had a Ebay sign and was listed on Ebay. The man was a thief and basically lost items and then over charged and of course used the " checque is in the mail" he was f...

Import fees on purchases gouge Canadians buying from US members

I have just returned to Canada after several years away and was planning to spend many thousands of dollars on ebay purchases for all of the items I need to put my household together. Then I discovered that ebay has begun charging import fees on purc...

No more biding notifications in my email .

3 or 4 weeks ago I noticed that I was not getting my usual biding confirmation in my regular email . The items are there when I check "My Ebay" but no more notifications of successful biding from Ebay in my email . I still get the regular stuff "sorr...

Unable to pay for item - error code

Hello, I used the "buy it now option for auction number 230913448913 and every time I click on "pay now", from any page, I get the same error message right away - Your request could not be processed at this time.If you encounter this message more tha...

• 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

How I can modify the shipping cost, it don't appear on the listing' item?

For the first time, I sell on Ebay, when I've listed the first item, I've checked the shipping details on my account, but when the item listed, I wanted to REVISE THE ITEM to modify the shipping details but it was not in this listing, I could not fin...

Under Sold : Awaiting answer (1) even if nothing to answer

Hello, Under my sold panel I have "Awaiting Answer (1)". When I click on it it shows me an item I sold in december that has been paid, shipped received and mutual feedback left and nothing to answer for that item. unless i am mistaken, something is w...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Harper leads Canada to 2nd best country on earth to do business

2nd only to Hong kong http://business.financialpost.com/2014/01/22/canada-overtakes-u-s-as-second-best-place-in-the-world-to-do-business/ Former Lib cabinet minister John Manley says "Compared with a lot of the world, we have a pretty good story to t...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Double number of foreign students..............

That's what the Harper government plans on doing. The Harper government lie however arrives in it's full glory at >>> That will be done “without displacing Canadian students,” Now if this was a Liberal government doing this, Valve would be having a c...

How seasonal item marketing works ?

My sons winter boots started leaking in the middle of winter few weeks ago, but all they had in big chain store was spring stuff. We need a additional sled for kids, but chain stores are out because they are already selling spring stuff. Snow shovel ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.