"Each Additional" Item Shipping Sections

I'm noticing a change or error?...happening in the shipping cost section of my ads.

Before if you had 1 item it would only give you one section/spot to put in the shipping cost per service. Then when you added a 2nd item the shipping price section would expand to include a 2nd "each additional" item box to fill out.

The second box would NEVER appear before, if you only had one item, but now I'm noticing that it never goes away and occasionally is causing a message, when trying to advance a screen, that says "you must input a additional item shipping cost". This is happening when there is only 1 item listed, 1 as the amount...there is no additional item.

Like I said this "each additional" box now never goes away on every ad I do.

Is anyone else experiencing this? Or seeing this change?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Yes, it is happening to me all the time. I did start a post about it a few days ago. I kept thinking I had accidentally put more than one item on the listing. Then when I did list more than one of an item, the box wouldn't come up, I had to list it and then revise to get it to work.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

nan*55
Community Member

Noticed the same here. I remove the second amount and I list and it's still there 😞

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I've just been sticking "$0.00" in the second box where it doesn't apply. 

I don't know if that will cause issues later, but it shouldn't be there in the first place for individual items.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply