Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Resolved! The 'back' arrow freezes after placing a bid or viewing an item, so can't return to search results

Every time I place a bid or even just try to view item details, the 'back' arrow won't allow me to go back to the previous page. I can't get back to the search listing without re- entering a new search. I've cleared my caches, I use Google, and I'm g...

Shipped to the wrong address

I bought a shirt off eBay about 2 weeks ago and I forgot to put down my street on the shipping address and it's being sent back. I contacted the seller and they said it's being shipped back to eBay in Kentucky and they have nothing to do with it. I'm...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Successful bidder for seller's item a short distance away. How to use paypal without incl shipping??

I am the successful bidder for a seller's item which is a short distance away. The seller is agreeable to pickup - it's convenient for both of us and saves me $25.00The eBay invoice is seeking the bid amount PLUS shipping. I'm good to use paypal but ...

WOW! We are Rich, We are Rich!

Received my Old Age Security Pension cheque in the mail today. The monthly amount has been increased by $7.17 to $ 558.71 WOW! That is much better than the last increase: $0.55 in January! Your tax money at work!

"Good till cancelled"

When you select "good till cancelled" for duration on a fixed priced listing, do you only pay a one-time insertion fee or do you get charged again when the listing renews?Thanks,P.

Signing in

To Whom it may concern. I haven't bought or sold anything on Ebay for a number of years. When I tried to sign in with my original ebay name, the system sent me a new one. I had a perfect feedback history and now I have none. How do I restore my old e...

pop-ups getting in way of bidding

Just wondering if anyone else has had the problem of last minute bidding, and having pop-ups getting in the way of bidding. I have lost a few different things having this happen. The two pop-ups are "recently bought" and "Best Buy". Does anyone know ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

I declined a cancelled transaction because the sellers reason was bogus, do i get the item still?

The seller said he did not ship to my country but it is clearly not listed in his country's he does not ship too.i declined the cancel transaction but he still refunded me. and now it says the case is closed and he is not responding to my messages.

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Canadian eBay stores have the shopping cart.

Many Canadian eBay store sellers have the shopping cart on ebay.ca will the shopping cart be available to Canadian non store sellers on ebay.ca? I don't have a store yet and all you can do is "bid" or "buy now" with me, there is no shopping cart. tha...

i don't think i was refunded duty fees, does she need to cancel listing? she doesn't have item.

I bought and paid for an item a few weeks ago for $20. Actual item was .99 cents but with ship and duty it was $20. Seller is saying she doesn't have item so she refunded $6. That's what she says I paid. Does she need to cancel listing or something s...

Requesting a new invoice

My seller wants to edit the shipping costs and delete the import charges for me but she said she can't because of it being shipped from the USA to Canada and has asked me to request a new invoice. I haven't paid for the items obviously, but HOW do I ...

how do you put in quantity

I have 4 of the items for sale. How do I make a listing that has the 'quantity' option? Or do i have to be a store? thanks

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Blocking a specific bidder

I need to block a bidder who has been particularly harassing on shipping. He has sent me several complaints about my shipping, even though I never actually charge more than Canada Post rates. I was on her not 20 minutes ago and found the answer, had ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

item error

I purchased 2 dresses and when I went to see if it was shipped, it showed item error invalid or non-existent item ID (S10.12) They were purchased June 7 2014

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

hidden fees

Hello Recently I bought 3 items on ebay. when I checked my banking statement, I see that i was charged 4 times to 4 separate sellersare they hidden fees pls answer asap.

Resolved! How do eliminate my recent searches and viewings ? How do I prohibit all of the items of no interest

Looking to clean it up.Presented with hundreds of items of no interest on the homepage. I can live with that I suppose buthow do I successfully remove/prevent my recent searches or viewings from showing. What if I am searching for a secretgift on a s...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

sometimes buying from a seller with 98.7% +FB may not be a good idea.

Was looking for rain guards/window visors for my 07 Civic, found a few,a seller of the lowest price had 98.7% positive FB,then I read the negative FB and saw too many"broken item," or "item does not fit" ,"wrong item" etc.and thought to myself,if I b...

• 5 replies
  • 1 helpful

more help

Dear Friends:I wonder why I go here: http://payments.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?EmitSellerShippingCalculator,It doesn't work.PLEASE&THANK YOU

Shipping issues

What happens if after you have paid for a item & it says shipped the seller changes shipping options " no longer ships to Canada" does this mean the item is refunded ? or is it still being sent ? .. I have contacted the seller but am waiting on a rep...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.