Small Packet International not working

I have been trying to print a few shipping labels since 6:30 pm Eastern Standard Time. Small Packet won't work either now.  I am soooo fed up. What is the problem with PayPal shipping?

I tried clearing cookies, refreshing my browser, trying Explorer after it didn't work with Mozilla,  and I am still having the same problem.

First it will say that PayPal shipping is not available at this time. Then I refresh the page (which normally works) and this message pops up when I go to pay and continue:

"PayPal has detected multiple submissions of the same shipping label data. The shipment could not be processed and no label was created. Please try again later."

Is anyone else experiencing the same problem?

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Small Packet International not working

hoppy24
Community Member

No I havent had this problem, then again I havent tried.  What I did have issues with was trying to list items on  .ca  Not only would it not let me list an item in a category I already have things listed, I could not access another category that I havent sold on before. I double checked and its 100% available on .com so in the end of it all I decided to list there vs. the .ca

Maybe the techs were doing some behind the scenes work today on both ebay and paypal shipping... One can only hope 🙂

Message 2 of 2
latest reply