Somebody save me

So on highway 101 on both sides of the mill I work at roads were washed out .. They flew us in my chopper to relief  our cross shifts who hadworked 24 hrs ....

My partner and I are right now on Hr 37 and we are Mill Operators not minors or management so unlike EVERYBODY else here we actually have to work the whole time ..

Are way out keeps getting delayed more and more and there now hoping to have us out at 8pm which woul dmake this a 39 hrs shift ...

Moral of the story if your think your tired think again LOL...

This is a nnightmare

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Somebody save me

Think of the big bucks you are making.

Uncle Stevie will love the extra tax....LOL

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Somebody save me

Yes he will ... To boot it was supposed to be my last shift I have put in 4 12 hr days only to come back in for a 38 hr shift  BUT you are right they are gonna to love me for this one because I made my company about 450,000k and gave the tax man a lot of money ... I made more money on this shift then I did working the whole week ...

Work 38 paid for 60 but  I have worked 86 hrs in 5.5 days and I haven't seen my daughter in over a week and she finally got home today so I am actually Really Mad and sad because I seen her for 2 minutes in which time she kissed and hugged me about 10 times and cried for me to stay home and well it  broke my freaking heart ....

O well 1 more hr .... Here's to ST Andrews and good old uncle stevie ... LOL  

I have went from happy to sad to mad to haappy to sad to made about 10 times in the last 37 hrs LOL

Message 3 of 3
latest reply