Still haven't receive the laptop

Hi to all

I won a laptop on Jan 21 and the seller shipped it out on Jan 29 by registered air mail from  Indonesia. The tracking # is legit. The tracking # is RR004299639ID

What should I do now ?

May I know how long would it take for me to receive my item from Indonesia to Canada ?

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/171217550910?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

When you say that the number is legit...where did you check it? When I put in that tracking number at the Indonesia Post website it looks as if the package arrived in BRUNEI DARUSSALAM on Feb 1 and there is no info after that. Unless you have more current tracking info, I suggest that you file an item not received claim through Paypal. You can still wait another week or so until you escalate the claim but do not close it until you have either a refund or the working computer.

I would be little wary of buying anything electronic from Asia. There are legitimate sellers there of course but there are also quite a few counterfeit items made there.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

thanks for your prompt reply and already file a claim through ebay & PayPal.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I don't know anything about tracking from Indonesia - MY question is, and I don't mean to be harsh - why in heavens name would you buy a laptop from there or indeed anywhere in Asia.  Yes I buy from China, but we're talking cute, inexpensive ladies' tops, etc.  NO WAY would I even consider any electronics from China.......but Indonesia???  Good luck!

Message 4 of 4
latest reply