Sweepstake doesn't work?

I am trying to access the rules for the "eBay Deals Birthday Sweepstakes", but nothing is showing on the page... am I the only one with this problem?

Here's the link: https://sweepstakes.ebaydeals.ca/2014-06-18/en#rules

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Sweepstake doesn't work?

USA residents only.

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Sweepstake doesn't work?

But the link in on eBay dot CA.... not dot com

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Sweepstake doesn't work?

I believe that there was another one for Americans but the link that you posted is for Canadians only. The link works for me on both Firefox and IE.

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Sweepstake doesn't work?

And are you able to read the rules and regulations? Is Quebec included or excluded? The link brings me to a page, but there is just an image there with the promo box, but no rules... I use IE. Thanks PJ!

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Sweepstake doesn't work?

Yes, it looks like Quebec is included.

1. Contest Period:

The eBay Deals Birthday Sweepstakes (the “Contest”) begins on June 20, 2014 at 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on June 27, 2014 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET (the “Contest Period”). For the purposes of this Contest, each day (each, a “Day”) starts at 12:00:01 a.m. ET and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET. For the avoidance of any doubt, there are a total of eight (8) Days in the Contest Period.

2. Eligibility:

Contest is open to residents of Canada who have reached the legal age of majority in their province/territory of residence at the time of entry, except employees, representatives or agents (and those with whom such persons are domiciled, whether related or not) of eBay International AG (the “Sponsor”), its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, prize suppliers, advertising/promotion agencies and any entity involved in the development, production, administrattion, or fulfillment of the Contest (collectively, the “Contest Parties”).

There is an entry form on that page too...and many more rules & regulations. Try this link

https://sweepstakes.ebaydeals.ca/   If you can see that page you should be able to click on the Official Rules link there. It works for me on both IE and Firefox.

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

Sweepstake doesn't work?

I partly found out why it was not working... I use an old version of IE. I think the website is not working with older versions. So I tried the recent one we have at work... I can access the page and see everything. Except the "Submit" button doesn't work! Smiley Frustrated  For once, I can participate in a contest, but everything seems to work against me. 😞

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Sweepstake doesn't work?

The only email I received was from eBay.com and included residents of the USA exclusively.

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Sweepstake doesn't work?

The sweepstakes was advertised on the eBay.ca landing page for several days.  I saw it, but didn't bother.

Message 9 of 9
latest reply