THREAD FOR DESIGNATED TROLLS ONLY TROLLS POST HERE

tea_past_times
Community Member
Hello fellow Trolls. Were you previously unaware that you were a Troll? Were you like me, happy and carefree, earning thousands of dollars a month on Ebay, only to find out that you are a Troll? Perhaps you too have been accused of being an anti-disestablishmentarinist? Ask not for whom the bell tintinabulates it tintinabulates for you. Yes if you are reading this, you may already be a troll. You see there are a few power sellers who post on these boards who decide what you are. Let's call them the Powerseller Troll board. You may think calling names like Troll belongs in a Kindergarten class, but no. By a vote of 5 to 1(so far) Mr King ---- of tird Island can designate you a Troll, and then POOF that's what you are. Well if that is you, come and post here. Trolls are most welcome on this thread. You don't have to be Lily white to post here(or even pretend to be) If you speed, eat too much, fart occasionally, it's Ok, stay and chat awhile. If you have some good ideas on how to make money(the purpose of Ebay,) please share. But please no whiners on this thread. If you are smart, or even smarter than average, you belong on this thread, helping to make yourself and other Ebayers money. If you are just lonely though, because no one wants to buy the book you have for sale about Doggie Halloween costumes listed in March, please do not post. There is a website called AdultFriendFinder for that. Or Lavalife. There is church, bingo,etc. Anyone have any good ideas for increasing Ebay sales?? And don't worry about being a Troll, it's not too bad at all.

Phil
Troll
Tea_past_times
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

orbitdrop.ont_01
Community Member
For some reason I all of a sudden feel very newbie-ish. Can you enlighten me to what a TROLL is,and what this post is truly about (unless it is just a venting in which case vent away... we all need to).

Personally, I would like to think as Canadians and Powersellers we could all maintain civility. I like to think we are all under the same pressures and should be able to relate to one another better but perhaps I am naive.
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

tea_past_times
Community Member
Thank you Orbitdrop.ont_01

A troll is anyone who posts a message disagreeing with Ebay member Treasure-pot.

I love your post. Terrific outlook. Welcome to the Troll thread. Nice hearing from you. For more on Trolls read from start to finish the thread titled:

About buyers with BAD rating and Feedback 2.0

Then you will understand the purpose of this thread. Thanks again for posting. Very nice to meet you. Stay in touch. Take care.

PHIL
Troll
Tea_past_times
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

bestshowtime
Community Member
To: tea_past_times
Wow!!! Another Canadian eagle try to teach Swamp turtles! I with you but sorry do not have time today to help you. I still have to answer on my tread. May be tomorrow. I really tired work 7 days in a week. Best wishes, Vitali.
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

tea_past_times
Community Member
Nice to meet you Vitali Thanks for dropping in.B-)
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

uniquewoodchipper
Community Member
Hi there... I am new to these chat threads but yours certainly grabbed my attention... I am off to find the thread "about buyers with BAD rating and Feedback 2.0" to see if I am a troll or not. J
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

tea_past_times
Community Member
Glad to help:8}
Message 7 of 7
latest reply