TL cannot connect

I have had TL for years, always have trouble running it.

I opened, and checked for updates a few days ago, it seemed to work ok, I added a new listing and closed.

I reopened yesterday and it says it cannot connect.
I tried all day.

Same thing today. I removed old TL and reinstalled today, and **bleep** thing still no work.

Then came an error message that TL had to shut down.

Error:  AppName: tl.exe  AppSen 9.907.105.0
MODNAME MSVCR90.dll
MODVER 90.30729.4148 Offset 0005 beay

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

TL cannot connect

@larrydphillips wrote:

I have had TL for years, always have trouble running it.

I opened, and checked for updates a few days ago, it seemed to work ok, I added a new listing and closed.

I reopened yesterday and it says it cannot connect.
I tried all day.

Same thing today. I removed old TL and reinstalled today, and **bleep** thing still no work.

Then came an error message that TL had to shut down.

Error:  AppName: tl.exe  AppSen 9.907.105.0
MODNAME MSVCR90.dll
MODVER 90.30729.4148 Offset 0005 beay

Hi larrydphillips,

For this issue I would suggest sending an email from Turbo Lister directly to support so that they can review your log files. To do this in Turbo Lister please click Help > Contact Customer Support. In the window that opens, please state the exact error you are seeing and issues you are encountering and send the email. This will go to support and automatically attach the log files for them to review.

Regards,

Vestan

eBay Selling Tools Support

****Please do not send email messages to this account as the account is not monitored for questions via email contact. If you have a question, please post a topic, or email to turbodata@ebay.com Thanks!****
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

TL cannot connect

Vestan;

Thats a great suggestion. TL has known this problem for years, It happens every time they change or update the stupid thing.  Hundred of sellers spend countless frustrating hours trying to fix it and getting useless info from ebay and TL that has nothing to do with their problem.

Because its the only half decent game in town we keep pluggin' away trying to make a buck, and eBay and their developers keep making things harder.

If you did not have sellers, you would not have a business, but you keep trying to crush your sellers.

This is part of answer just got this answer from ebay

Thank you for this additional information. Since yesterday, we have received several reports of Turbo Lister not successfully authenticating. This matter has been escalated to the program developers.

Another PO'd eBay seller

LP

Message 3 of 3
latest reply