TRS grace period?

I just got an email from eBay saying I'll lose my TRS in June if I don't keep it up. I checked my seller's dashboard and can't figure out what the heck was I missing. Nothing much changed from when I last checked...

Here is what mine looks like:

- zero transaction defect rate out of 210

- 4 out of 52 late shipment (latest one from December)

- zero case closed without seller resolution

- 210 transactions and over $3000 USD sales over past 12 months

- zero returns

Would appreciate it if anyone can solve my mystery here! Did anyone else got this email?

the email looks like this:

We see that you have a great track record as a Top Rated Seller.

To be eligible for Top Rated Seller benefits in the US program, sellers normally have to meet certain sales and volume goals. We also know that things come up, and because your sales history on eBay makes you one of our most valued sellers, we're going to give you some extra time - until June 20, 2016 - to meet these goals.

During this grace period we'll continue to evaluate your seller performance on the 20th of every month to see whether you're once again eligible to be a Top Rated Seller.

Visit your Seller Dashboard regularly to track your progress. For tips about maintaining your status go to the Top Rated Seller Resource Center.

We hope this extra time helps. As always, thank you for selling on eBay.

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

TRS grace period?

You are Top Rated (Global) on eBay.ca

You are not Top-Rated Plus on eBay.com

Are you looking at your dashboard on eBay.ca or eBay.com

As long as you maintain your TRS (Global) on eBay.ca you are entitled to 20% rebate on FVF for sales on .ca and .com

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

TRS grace period?

Is it possible it was a phishing email designed to freak-you out and encourage you to click the embedded (scam) link for more information? 

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

TRS grace period?

@zee-chan wrote:

To be eligible for Top Rated Seller benefits in the US program

This sentence above. I think you were TRS plus on .com.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

TRS grace period?

It does mention the U.S. trs program but I doubt that zee was a TRS plus as I don't think that she(?) uses tracking.

zee if you go to your U.S. dashboard, does it give you more info there?

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

TRS grace period?

As pj said I was never TRS plus on .Com as I rarely use tracking. I don't think it's a phishing email since it looks legit, with my real name (the email I use for ebay is a pen name) and username. I didn't click anything there regardless.

Checked my .Com dashboard too and looks the same. No Idea why I got the email unless it has anything to do with my sales dropping to less than 10 a month since February (lack of promo / changed my displayed shipping service to surface to avoid late defect / I'm currently away on a trip)......

And yes I'm a "she" 😉

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

TRS grace period?

Checked my .Com dashboard too and looks the same.

Do you meant that you looked on your dashboard on .com or that you looked at the Region U.S. 'view' on your dashboard (on either site)?

Canadians can have TRS on .com too without using tracking although I don't think that it really matters because if you are a global TRS you will receive the discount anyway. Supposedly there is a small search boost with the U.S. TRS but I don't think that makes a big difference.  If you were doing a lot of U.S. transactions last year at this time and not as many now, that could be the problem.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply