The seller shipped late, What should I do?

I paid full payment last Friday.

Estimated delivery Wed, Jan 21 - Wed, Jan 28. I think the shipping would take less time. So is the seller waiting until the right time to make the order delivered within the estimated date? But  it says "Seller ships within 1 day after receiving cleared payment "

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

No, its unlikely they are waiting because of that. If they ship within one business day, they should have shipped it Monday or at the latest today. If you are concerned, you should ask the seller. Perhaps they have already shipped it and just didn't mark it as shipped.

As far as the delivery time, which province are you in and where is the seller located?

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Also time of day.

As I write it is 8 pm here in BC. But many Maritime sellers are already in bed, dreaming of free auction promotions.

Don't panic.

Canada Post is notoriously optimistic about delivery time.

I'm waiting for a time-sensitive parcel that CP told my shipper would arrive last Thursday, so she decided to 'save' me $50 by shipping Regular Parcel instead of ExpressPost. Still don't have it and my window of opportunity has closed for the contents.

In my experience, it takes 15 to 20 days for a parcel to arrive from anywhere in North America. Rarely faster. You will have the purchase before the end of the month.

If you do need something immediately, the ExpressPost and Priority Post services are expensive, but really do deliver promptly.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply