There has been no right tracking number with the kortinapramstroller they are still telling me its

swoo3219
Community Member

Coming yet  I hope you could drop this web site off your company because other people are getting scammed over this website they are taking everyone's money and not sending the pram s SW003219

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

There has been no right tracking number with the kortinapramstroller they are still telling me its

There is no member by that name.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

This is a member to member board.

If you give us the transaction number of your purchase (It's on the listing) we can look at it for signs that the seller may be unreliable.

We would also need the date of purchase and the date your payment cleared, to calculate when it is likely to arrive.

Generally, if it is coming from Europe by Air it would take about 15 days.

From North America 15 to 20 day.

From Asia 30 days by Air.

You can file an Item Not Recieved dispute with eBay. Do not let this go longer than 40 days from purchase. The Resolution Centre is at the upper right corner of this page  under Customer Support.

You can post more exact information. There is even a way to get a refund if more than 45 days have passed,but working with eBay is easiest and fastest.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply