Top Rated Seller discount

I am (still) TRS, but my last discount was "0". Miss I something..?
Message 1 of 15
latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

Can't tell you why your rebate does not show in your account.

eBay gave me my usual 20% (US$ 232.90) TRS rebate yesterday.
Message 2 of 15
latest reply

The TRS doesn't take effect until April - you were still on the powerseller rating.
Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. Carl Sagan
Message 3 of 15
latest reply

Even as PS I should qualify ....... I chatted with technical support. They told me, that I will get my discount, but nobody was able to explain, why I still get "no discount" message ...
Message 4 of 15
latest reply

"The TRS doesn't take effect until April -"

It depends where you sell, I guess. I have been TRS since October when the program was introduced and have been getting the 20% TRS rebate monthly since then.
Message 5 of 15
latest reply

bighillbargains1
Community Member
This is kind of strange. I'm not a TRS and I only list on ebay.ca but I got a 20% rebate for March!!!

:-D
Message 6 of 15
latest reply

Last month (just before I got TRS) I had ...20% discount and 4 x 5.0 DSR. No wonder, that some believe in conspiracy theories 😉
Message 7 of 15
latest reply

Have you looked at your actual invoice or are you going by what the dashboard says?

A lot of us got confused when our dashboard's showed no powerseller discount but yet when we consulted our invoice, the discount was there. From my understanding, we were getting TRS discounts but no longer the PS discounts because our qualifying sales were listed on .com
Message 8 of 15
latest reply

TRS discounts for listings on .ca don't start until this month.

This is kind of strange. I'm not a TRS and I only list on ebay.ca but I got a 20% rebate for March!!!

You must have had 4.9's across the board for your 30 day dsr's

I've been getting 15% until this month (March) when I only got 5% (one 4.7 rating).

30 day rating now mean NOTHING which is why they no longer show on the dashboard.

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 9 of 15
latest reply

15% TRS discount is deceased from April 1st. only 5% and 20% TRS Discount available. DSR rating 4.6 to qualified for 5% and 4.9 is for 20% in all 4 DSR Rating. They advise every month 8th-11 review the powerseller discounts..

If i miss somethings anyone can add more info to my comment??
That what in my understanding!!
Thank you

I've been getting 15% until this month (March) when I only got 5% (one 4.7 rating).

30 day rating now mean NOTHING which is why they no longer show on the dashboard.
Accept challenge with smile! ((:-))
Message 10 of 15
latest reply

Pierre and Superdude..Ebay grant me :Powerseller"" Thank you all for your help on selling on eBay topics!!
Message 11 of 15
latest reply

The chart on the following page will show you the qualifications required for PS and TRS and which discount you get.

http://pages.ebay.ca/sellerinformation/news/sellerstandards.html

DSR rating 4.6 to qualified for 5% and 4.9 is for 20% in all 4 DSR Rating

Not quite!

5% Discount, must be a Powerseller and minimum dsr's of 4.6 reviewed monthly based on the previous 3 months.

20% Discount, must be TRS, TRS status based on how many "low" (1 & 2) ratings during the previous 3 months (if over 400 transactions) or 12 months (if under 400 transactions).

There are also some subtle differences in what counts as a transaction depending on if you list on .ca or .com.

Some advice for you, work on the assumption you will only get 5% and treat the 20% if you get it a bonus. Provide the best service you can and let the chips fall where they may.

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 12 of 15
latest reply

Thanks. I am working towards 5% and treating 20% like a bonus!! Also mentioned 1S and 2S in 3 months or 12 months, I just only 1 in 12 months. look like i have to climb ladder slowly to derserve juicy fruit to 5% rather the full bucket of 20%.

Thanks RECPD!
Message 13 of 15
latest reply

123valsmommy
Community Member
Just got my powerseller status today but looked at TRS requirements....I have the 4.6 for 3/4 I have 1 (shipping time) that is 4.5 that shows as non qualifying so does that mean I won't get TRS now??? or have to wait...... I am so happy to just get PS but the additional creditability and discount would be great too

any info appreciated and thanks

Superkids Boutique -Great stuff for kids and their parents too http://www.superkidsboutique.com Piece by piece or wholesale Gymboree and more

Canadian tanning auctions
http://www.canadiantanning auctions.com Canada's leader in Tanning lotions at auction or seriously low buy it now prices.

Trading Assistant with great rates
Message 14 of 15
latest reply

A short update: finally I GOT my 20% discount - but my seller dashboard is gray and still shows "You did not earn any discount" 😉
Message 15 of 15
latest reply