Top rated seller canada

grimwulf07
Community Member
Anyone know when this is being applied? I would of thought the 20th when they do the checks, but two days later and nothing.
Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Top rated seller canada

I'm not even sure they've rolled out TRS for Canada yet.
Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. Carl Sagan
Message 2 of 13
latest reply

Top rated seller canada

grimwulf07
Community Member
Its suppose to be introduced with all the changes they are doing to ebay.ca , they started implementing them all march 30th. I was assuming they would calculate who recieved it at the same time as ebay.com(20th) but no word or mention of it. Just thought I'd ask if anyones heard something about it or had any thoughts.
Message 3 of 13
latest reply

Top rated seller canada

I think it is different for every seller. They calculate mine around the 27th of the month. I forget the exact dates, but they give you about a 3 day range when they will do it.
Message 4 of 13
latest reply

Top rated seller canada

grimwulf07
Community Member
Well, it seems like no one on ebay.ca has top rated seller. But they made the maximum discount you can get 5% as a powerseller so it really needs to be handed out before it calculates our discount for the month > > I think my invoice discount is calculated the 27nd aswell, so hopefully its handed out before then! Otherwise theres going to be alot of pissed off canadians.
Message 5 of 13
latest reply

Top rated seller canada

So what ELSE is new?:-D
Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. Carl Sagan
Message 6 of 13
latest reply

Top rated seller canada

Any eBay seller, US or non US, can qualify for TRS on eBay.com. Most of the folks that talk here actually are TRS on eBay.com
Message 7 of 13
latest reply

Top rated seller canada

The TRS ribbon doesn't show if you are logged into .ca but it does if you log into .com...that is, if you are a TRS.

I list on .ca and am a TRS as are many others on this board and we qualify to receive the 20% discount.
Message 8 of 13
latest reply

Top rated seller canada

.ca is not ready to hand out the ribbon those who qualified. Their system are failing to update. they did evaluate on my 15th, system showed 20Th. ,ca system malfunctioning. I am too close to get TRS but even discount was provided, .com is fully ready. Many seller Must also take action to check your performance and selling items closely, as .ca site failed to update on last months..so on. Probably syn problem btween .com .ca.

I wish .ca do better than .com as they always rely on .com . Only .ca seller could do this situation is to check your selling manager. This tool is helping me to find discrepancy with ebay evaluation.
Accept challenge with smile! ((:-))
Message 9 of 13
latest reply

Top rated seller canada

ecbluestar
Community Member
What a mess.

Just got updated my April invoice,

C $975.47 Total before deduction
C $118.53 Discount (5% Power Seller C$15.00 and 20% Top-rated seller C$103.53)

I am listing on ebay.ca
Message 10 of 13
latest reply

Top rated seller canada

Our invoice shows a 20% PS discount as well as a 20% TRS discount, almost equal #'s. This has to do with the program change mid-month. The combined discounts look right when compared to total invoice.

Bernie
Message 11 of 13
latest reply

Top rated seller canada

momoftwingles2
Community Member
Our invoice shows a 20% PS discount as well as a 20% TRS discount, almost equal #'s. This has to do with the program change mid-month. The combined discounts look right when compared to total invoice.

Bernie

Certainly not shabby getting 40% discount!

Way to go, Bernie and Xena!

Susan
momoftwingles2
Message 12 of 13
latest reply

Top rated seller canada

Actually, it's only 20%, alas. Both discounts showed 20% but an amount equal to about 1/2 of what was expected.

I finally figured it out this morning. 20% PS discount on sales to April 15 and then 20% TRS discount on sales from April 16 to the end of April.

Bernie
Message 13 of 13
latest reply