Toronto Police Auction?

Over twenty-five years ago - when living in Toronto - I remember going to a Police Auction with the kids to buy them bicycles.

Now, one generation later, it is time to do the same for the grandchildren.  However, I cannot find anything from the Police Service Board website except they indicate they now sell their auctions through eBay and nothing shows up on eBay but an empty store.

Is anyone living in Toronto aware of those bicycle auctions?  Where can I find the information?

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Toronto Police Auction?

They use another online auction site now however if I posted the name or a link I would be in trouble.

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Toronto Police Auction?

I sent you a message.

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Toronto Police Auction?

Thank you.

Got your message with the information.  That is exactly what I was looking for.

Now we will round up the grandchildren and grandma and grandpa will spend some money buying bikes.... Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Toronto Police Auction?

They also have actual live in person auctions once a month during the summer you will find a link on their page some where.

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Toronto Police Auction?

Thanks.  I saw that.

I already registered and placed my first bid for my sixteen year old granddaughter

http://www.platinumliquidations.com/products/18-speed-raleigh-portage-bike.html?bid=complete#.U2D2Sa...

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Toronto Police Auction?

You have already been outbid 

You did notice No Shipping  ? 

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Toronto Police Auction?

"You did notice No Shipping  ? "

Yes.

All five grandchildren live in Toronto.  Pick up is no problem.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply