Here you go

http://pages.ebay.ca/help/policies/transaction-interference.html

Terry
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

~~URGENT - Where do I Report Auction Interference?~~

jaymor8
Community Member
Thanks so much for that quick response, Terry!!!!

Cheers,

Jackie...
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

deltone
Community Member
My goodness Jackie!! What happened? Is someoen messing with YOUR auctions? I hate when people have to behave that way!!!!! GOOD LUCK!!!!
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

muminlaw
Community Member
Sheesh Jackie ... keep us posted on this one! In fact, when you have time, start at the beginning!!

Best of luck on this Luv,

Hugs, Glenda

Glenda

Click here to go to my Store
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

jaymor8
Community Member
Hi kids - sorry to have sounded so stressed on that one, but it was someone interferring with my husband's auction. He received an email from his top bidder who have received a solicitation for a better deal somewhere else. And, the bidder didn't just get one email, he got several. It was bordering on harrassment. I can't stand that type of activity. It's the worst of the worst, in my estimation. Everybody works hard for their money and to have a perfect stranger try to usurp that right, is the pits.

But, thanks for all your concerns!!!!! And Glenda, you're a PEACH!!!!

Jackie...
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

amberwoodottawa
Community Member
I sometimes get one or two per week where I am bidding on something and someone emails me with an identical or similar product for a better deal. Most of the other items have been on eBay however it isnt fair to try to steal a seller's potential customers.

In the past I just ignored the solicitations.

I think in the future I will let the seller know, where I am bidding on their product, about the solicitation and leave it up to them to report the person to eBay.

Lately I've been so busy I havent thought about taking that extra time to do this but I know that I would appreciate someone telling me about it if someone was trying to take my customers away from bidding on my items.

Malcolm
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

jaymor8
Community Member
Malcolm - Paul reported it to ebay and he CC'd the perp in the process. LOL.....I can't imagine the reaction the had, when he saw that. Hopefully now he will cease and desist.

Jackie...
Message 8 of 8
latest reply