US Post Office boxes Niagara

Anyone have one there?...any idea of an inexpensive place to get one there?
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

jakeeangel
Community Member
I can get you one in Niagara Falls. It's not a PO box, it's an actual address. The company is called US Address. 716-298-1822 usaddress@adelphia.net

You can rent for a one year period or just pay $5 per package from them. The renter package can include a mail box or not. I don't get one because I get boxes so I don't really need it. They take deliveries from just about everyone. Nice folks, great service. I think it's more expensive than a USPS box but you get an actual address and not a PO box which is a huge advantage. 🙂

Monday - Friday 9am - 5:30pm
Saturday 9am - 2pm

Renter $171.75 per year
+ $1.50 per package
Need 2 forms of ID to open

Non-renter $5 per package

Come See What Else We've Got Up For Auction

Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

jakeeangel
Community Member
Ooops! forgot to mention - Cash only! Even for the yearly contract.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Sounds fine but I was really looking for a "cheap" service in the event of returns from USPS and possibly an occasional "ship to USa only purchase".
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

jakeeangel
Community Member
Go to USPS.com and look there. You'll find all the info for the boxes they sell there. Bear in mind though that some US sellers use UPS or other couriers within the US for ease and they don't ship to PO boxes.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

submitoffice.com
Community Member
I got one before, address: 9860 niagara falls blvd.

it is only by USPS ... 24 hrs ....
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

commsec_intl
Community Member
I use US Address too. If you only need an occasional box or a USPS return, US$5 is pretty reasonable for each box. I've been their customer for two years, and they are very helpful - they know eBay better than anybody, and sell a lot there themselves. BTW, this is the closest operation to the border at Lewiston, and you can buy gas cheap on the Tuscarora Indian Reservation nearby for about Cdn$0.18 less a liter than in Toronto. (Monday is bargain day on the Reservation).
Message 7 of 7
latest reply