USA to win hockey gold

valve37
Community Member

Here's 5 reasons ..................

http://www.buzzfeed.com/robbedy/5-sexiest-us-mens-hockey-players-5m1j

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are."--Unknown
Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

USA to win hockey gold

valve37
Community Member

Here's no. 6

Phil just scored a natural hat trick, 3 - 0 over Sloveia. 

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are."--Unknown
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

USA to win hockey gold

1 Reason Why Canada will win ...

We up 6 months a year in the middle of the biggest skating arena in the world "Canada"

As long as crosby does not get all the credit this time I will be happy because last time Crosby played like **bleep** the whole game and just got the winning goal and everyone was like gooooooooooooo crosby and that bugged me because crosby was far from the strongest player that game

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

USA to win hockey gold

Go Canada Go! Smiley Very Happy

Photobucket

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

USA to win hockey gold

enhanced-23314-1392162412-7.jpg

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

USA to win hockey gold

Heartfelt thanks go out to USA hockey for their part in today's entertainment!

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

USA to win hockey gold

playlikegirls.jpg

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

USA to win hockey gold

hockey-canada-logo.jpg

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

USA to win hockey gold

Unlike the women's final which was decided by the referees this one was a great win for Canada. Give the US credit though for keeping it close as they have a lot fewer American hockey stars to choose from to make up a team. Sheer numbers of Canadians in hockey make it the way it is and probably always will be. It's our sport!

Message 9 of 9
latest reply