USPS Sent My Item Where??

I purchased (and paid for) an item on Feb 06.  After 5 days,  it was showing as shipped from Los Angeles.  On Feb 15,  it was showing as departing Taipei Taiwan!  It then moved on to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia,  where it showed as departing on Feb 17. 

This is the latest message on the status of my item: 

"Your item could not be delivered on February 17, 2015 at 1:24 pm in KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA due to it being wrongly directed. It is being redirected." 

Time to contact the seller,  or should I wait a bit longer?

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Yes. Contact the seller.

Ask for a REFUND not a replacement.

Refunds can be done immediately. Replacements , even if they do not take a side trip to Malaysia, can easily push you past the deadline for a Dispute, if one is necessary.

If you still trust the seller, you can then re-order the item.

Or you can ask her to let you know when that special one-of a -kind item is returned to her to work out how to start a new transaction.

Or you can keep the money and order from someone more organized.

If the item does eventually end up with you, you can repay the refund using Paypal's Send Money service.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Yes. Contact the seller.

Ask for a REFUND not a replacement.

Refunds can be done immediately. Replacements , even if they do not take a side trip to Malaysia, can easily push you past the deadline for a Dispute, if one is necessary.

If you still trust the seller, you can then re-order the item.

Or you can ask her to let you know when that special one-of a -kind item is returned to her to work out how to start a new transaction.

Or you can keep the money and order from someone more organized.

If the item does eventually end up with you, you can repay the refund using Paypal's Send Money service.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply