Unpaid record

Hi Dear

I received an email from ebay regarding to an unpaid item.

But I already paid and the item shipped. how should I ask ebay to remove it from my record.

Thanks a lot

Best

Mitra!

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Unpaid record

Reply to the message with the transaction number for the Paypal payment. Add that the item has been shipped by the seller.

If you have already received it, give the Delivery Confirmation number as well.

How come it never goes smooth?-- Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Unpaid record

That's puzzling. Is it possible that you accidentally bought two of one item from a seller? Or that you had something in your cart that you didn't know about because you were shopping around for a good deal on an item and put many in your cart but thought you bought only one? Or that your seller thought he/she cancelled a transaction but didn't and his/her automated unpaid item assistant is taking action on his behalf?

Regardless of the reason, I think this is one of those matters where it would be best for you to call eBay Customer Service directly. Go to Help and Contact at the top right of your page use the drop-down menu until you find a toll-free number. Like Contact ebay to How to Pay for Items and then Call Us.

Explain the issue to your friendly ebay customer service representative and see what light can be shed on this. I'm told that Unpaid Item strikes can be a real pain to try to clear from your account so it is best to act now before this becomes one. If you can call during business hours, you'll be served faster than if you try it on an evening or weekend but, all the same, be prepared to explain the situation to a couple of different people before you might find the correct one to fix it. Best of luck to you. 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply