Unreasonable customer? Block and move on ...

But wait till customer cannot leave you FB for any transaction ... because if he tries to buy again and finds out, he may get offended and distort FB for previous transaction. Learned the hard way 😞
Message 1 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

It may be possible to have the feedback removed as malicious.
Message 2 of 14
latest reply

It may be possible to have the feedback removed as malicious.

Does that involve 1hr on hold with eBay and speaking to creature with intelligence of a parrot?
Message 3 of 14
latest reply

momoftwingles2
Community Member
Dipmicro,

Have your crackers ready!

Susan
momoftwingles2
Message 4 of 14
latest reply

jakeeangel
Community Member

Does that involve 1hr on hold with eBay and speaking to creature with intelligence of a parrot?

HEY! I resent that! Parrots are WAY smarter than the eBay reps I've talked to thank you very much!
Message 5 of 14
latest reply

LOL @ Jakee
Message 6 of 14
latest reply

The problem with your idea, dipmicro, is that the buyer can keep you on that string forever if he buys something once every 60 days.

Sooner or later, you'd have to block him and then you'd get the neg anyway.

This has probably happened to him before, so he's ready for it.
Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. Carl Sagan
Message 7 of 14
latest reply

Thought so - even his positives are negative.
Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. Carl Sagan
Message 8 of 14
latest reply

Guy is hard to please with acid personality. I will ask him in few days to revise the feedback for some change but I do not expect much.
Message 9 of 14
latest reply

jakeeangel, I did not mean to offent your parrot, my apologies. It was only creature who talks but does not understand that came to mind.
Message 10 of 14
latest reply

jakeeangel, I did not mean to offent your parrot, my apologies. It was only creature who talks but does not understand that came to mind.

It all made for some good reading material though!
Message 11 of 14
latest reply

Thought so - even his positives are negative.

Lol after reading that feedback I think the eBay reps would be on his side and not yours. They seem to speak the same language don't you think?

Stupid is as stupid does.
Message 12 of 14
latest reply

jakeeangel
Community Member

LOL :^O Apology accepted. LOL

They do understand what they're saying sometimes, believe me.

(you do know I'm joking around with you right?) 🙂 Although I truly don't like intelligent, sentient beings like parrots compared to eBay reps. It's such an insult to parrots everywhere.

I think of some of the eBay reps more as Stepford wives. Robots brainwashed to spew what they've been programmed to while never really comprehending or believing what they were spewing in the first place. LOL
Message 13 of 14
latest reply

LOL!

yes they seem to keep repeating themselves with ebay policies.

last time i tried that involved not just one hour but many follow up email and phone calls.

Calling ebay and especailly paypal is NEVER a pleasant experience, in fact it usually ruins your day!!
Message 14 of 14
latest reply