Upload photos

Anonymous
Not applicable

I got over 100 "errors" (that's eBay saying!) that "Photo is either missing or doesn't meet our quality requirements" and that is eBay's end for causing that problems not my end!!  So what is up with eBay in that area?????

I used eBay's stock photos to use for my auctions (all for new VHS and books) and here I am getting "photo is either missing or doesn't meet our quality requirements".  As if "not meet our quality requirement" especially with their stock photos!!  eBay come on fix it!!!  I paid to for insertion fees and I get that, shouldn't I get refunds for the insertions fees due to no photos and due to eBay's end for that problems????  Anyone has the same problems??

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Upload photos

@Anonymous wrote:
I used eBay's stock photos to use for my auctions (all for new VHS and books) and here I am getting "photo is either missing or doesn't meet our quality requirements".  As if "not meet our quality requirement" especially with their stock photos!!  eBay come on fix it!!!  I paid to for insertion fees and I get that, shouldn't I get refunds for the insertions fees due to no photos and due to eBay's end for that problems???? ...

I thought eBay prevented you from listing (and paying for) the item if the photo wasn't good enough. Mind you I only list one item at a time, rather than in bulk.

-.-

My general work around for catalog stock image problems around is to provide my own image (or borrow a stock image from another source). I also check to see if the catalog item stock description is correct (and exclude when it is not).

Considering eBay uses 3rd party sources for the "stock" images and descriptions, I don't expect any quick fixes to "stock" problems.  I regard eBay like a slum landlord in that respect. If it needs fixing I do it myself, or move ...

-.-

Message 2 of 2
latest reply