View Detailed Buyer Feedback?

Hello,

I sell mainly hockey cards here on Ebay and recently I had one buyer buy a large lot of my auctions.  I offer a combined shipping rate so this is encouraged, but I ran into a problem with the feedback I think.  I am rated as a Power Seller/Top-Rated Seller and would like to keep it that way, but I noticed that right after he left me feedback my percentage for "Shipping Time" went up to 0.72%.  I am not sure what is was at before, just that it was well under the Power Seller guidelines of 0.60%. 

These cards sold on 02/16/12 and I received payment for them on 02/17/12.  I shipped the cards out on 02/19/12 (which is zero business days in between).  I then received feedback 02/24/12 which would be a transit time of 5 business days.  I would consider this to be pretty fast service, wouldn't you?

So my question is whether or not there is any way to view the detailed feedback that I received from this guy (or get Ebay to look into it)?  He has been the only buyer to buy in large enough quantity from me to influence my feedback that much in such a short amount of time. Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks!

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

There is no way to view the DSR's that any buyer lefr for you.  They are supposed to be anonymous but it's sometimes easy to guess who left you the low ratings.  If I am fairly confident that I know who left a low rating I BLOCK them from buying from me again.

eBay will not likely look into it.  One buyer is not supposed to affect your standing by more than 1 for each transaction period.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Another thought just occured to me.  Could this be another seller who is attempting to trash your DSR's using an alternate id?

Do a search to see if the cards that you sold this person have been listed.  If one particular seller has all of the ones that you just sold to this buyer then chances are it is the same person.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

You have a buyer who left 22 positive feedback.  While 22 positive comments show in your feedback page, they will count as ONE only in your feedback rating.

The same applies to DSRs. If the buyer left multiple low DSR, they will be average on the basis on ONE transaction only for DSR rating calculation.

To determine if multiple low DSRs have been left by that buyer, go to your seller dashboard and run a report for buyers from Canada only over the last fifteen days.  That should give you an answer.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

DSR timing is different and your DSR change is most likely not from the buyer who left FB at the time DSR changed. eBay does this for the very reason so people do not obsess about "who left me low DSRs". It's silly.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Thanks for the posts everyone.  I guess knowing that, like positives, DSRs are only counted once per transaction.  I am going to continue to monitor my feedback. It could also have something to do with my sales volumes as they have been a little bit lower over the last couple of months as compared to before so one rating could affect it a little more than I am used to who knows.  Thanks again everyone!

Message 6 of 6
latest reply