View Order Details doesn't work

The "View Order Details" link doesn't work... all I see is a blank ad. Anyone else having this problem?

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Works fine for me using link in Actions on right in my eBay Sold listings view.

Using FireFox browser version 32.0.3 on Windows XP SP3.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

I must specify that it doesn't work on ebay.CA only. When the new layout was introduced on ebay.COM, the same problem was seen. And they corrected it a few months later. However, when they introduced the new layout on ebay.CA, it seems they used the old code that was not working instead of the one that is working.... 😞

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

I was checking on eBay.ca above. I checked on eBay.ca My eBay Sold page and can see the order details for Sold items listing on either site (I list on both eBay.ca and eBay.com).

If I go to My eBay.com and look at Sold, I can still see order details for any sold listing.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

If I use selling manager the action tab shows me the sales record but to see order details I click on the item and then on order details. It is working fine for me and I don't remember having a problem when they changed the page on .com.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

I just saw on another thread that you use Vista and IE8 so perhaps the new page on ebay is not compatible with both or either of those.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

It doesn't work for me on either ebay.ca or ebay.com. And it doesn't make any difference if I use my computer with Vista on it or my computer with Windows 7 or my computer with XP. Each of these computers have different browsers as well and still makes no difference. The order details are just not there. In the place on the page where they should be there is just a blank white space. I am going to check on my sisters computer tomorrow and if they are showing there then it is really going make me wonder if eBay is just trageting specific members. I have no idea why they would be doing this to me. Am I in their bad books for something that I am totally not aware of. If so then thwy could at lease let me know so I can fix it. Here we go again ...... headaches to deal with just as the Christmas selling season is starting to kick in. Happy to say I have managed to deal with this by accessing the info I need in other places but it is sure a lot more time consuming running here and there when it shoukd be as simple as clicking on the link. I have been a seller on their site for many years and ALWAYS pay my fees to them on time. You would think I should get something from them in return. And for the record there are quite a few other weird things happening on their site as well. Time for them to step up and have a bit more stability on their site.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply