WHERE DID IT GO - BLOCKED BUYERS LIST

Went to amend my blocked buyers list to find out there is NO ONE ON IT, anyone else having that problem.

Also got in touch with ebay live, the chat was cut short with no resolution, then they had the nerve to get me to fill out a form on the performance of our chat. That was not a good idea after terminating early.
Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

miriam@ebay.com
Community Member
Hi cottonwoodindustries,

I've not heard anything about this, but I will check to see if there's a known issue with the BBL.

If anyone else is experiencing a similar problem, please post it here and I can add it if a bug has to be opened.

Thanks,

Miriam
Message 2 of 12
latest reply

I checked my loooooooog list of blocked bidders and it appears to be OK. .
Quality stamps from Canada, British Commonwealth and Worldwide at Wholesale Prices
Message 3 of 12
latest reply

stittsville11
Community Member
My BBL disappeared without a trace about 4 weeks ago. I check other Ebay sites as soon as I spotted the problem as I know others have often found they can access it from.uk or.au when it vanishes on .ca and .com. Unfortunately, my long list was nowhere...and so, I started again.
Message 4 of 12
latest reply

whoscloset
Community Member
Oy! My BBL list has disappeared too. Luckily I keep a back-up, although I haven't updated it in a while. 😞

Monique

Message 5 of 12
latest reply

Found my back up list and updated it, so I think I got everything up and running again, I remember when I first came on this board, someone suggested that you should back up your BBL, I am so glad I did.

Now I just need to update my back up everytime I add a new deadbeat 🙂
Message 6 of 12
latest reply

My BBL seems fine. I just created a back up list now. Thanks Monique, for the suggestion.

AXE
Message 7 of 12
latest reply

miriam@ebay.com
Community Member
Hi cottonwoodindustries,

I'm glad that you had a back-up list on hand - as whoscloset suggested, it's a really good idea to keep another copy of this on your computer. (I will do so myself.)

It's even more important given that I can find no reports of a widespread bug with the BBL, which means this might be one of those weird random things.

I've logged the case anyway, just so we have it on file going forward.

Going to back up my BBL now ...

Miriam
Message 8 of 12
latest reply

funkywatch
Community Member
Mine has also dissapeared and i did not have a back-up.

Great.
Message 9 of 12
latest reply

Second chance for everyone.
Message 10 of 12
latest reply

faerywishes
Community Member
I just found mine disappeared. Luckily I didn't have a long list and can find their names again. I also realized that I would need to keep a back up.

I'm wondering if I should buy a copy of Ebay for dummies 🙂
Message 11 of 12
latest reply

Well I checked again and no BBL, had to reload my updated BBL that I have off site:_|
Message 12 of 12
latest reply