Wayne & Nancy Gretzkty

I am hoping that some one could help me with an advertising with the Gretzky's.

Nancy and wayne smoking Affiction Cigars advertising , print on canvas . Can some one tell me how much it's worth. I saw this piece of canvas with them in one of his books called : The Wayne Gretzky by: Richard Scott

measures: 35 1/2" x 28"

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Wayne & Nancy Gretzkty

Well, the word is Aficion and it is not a cigar, it is a place. Google says it is a store in Staten Island NY.

https://www.google.ca/search?q=aficion+cigar&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client...
Photobucket
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Wayne & Nancy Gretzkty

That is the cover of Wayne & Janet Gretzky form the March /April 1997 Edition of Cigar Aficionado Magazine.

I had a line of Cigar Aficionado Logo Shirts a few years back.

They were a quick seller.

Looks like a great piece, I would hold on to that.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Wayne & Nancy Gretzkty

hey I also have 2 ali canvases 1 has red gloves both are in black and white, painting on canvas of Michael Jordan, and for the last I have a batman on canvas

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Wayne & Nancy Gretzkty

With any collectible, especially those made specifically to be collected, there is an expiry date.

If you like it, keep it and display it.

If it is just stock, list it and sell it.

If you are not sure of the value, decide a price that will not hurt your feelings and use that as the opening bid in an auction.

When Princess Diana died, memorabilia was a hot seller for 18 months. Since then, nothing. Her fans stopped buying. And so it goes.

BTW, for an unstretched canvas make sure you know the cost of shipping in a mailing tube. It's higher than you think.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply